Wednesday, January 21, 2009

humbled.



Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I realized I basically have automatic blog posts if I used what I post on Flickr =p

I've been feeling very humbled lately.. And I don't mean my usual low self-esteem, lack of confidence deal.. I mean really humbled.

What did it? Hearing stories of modern day Gursikhs who have gone through so much and are doing so much.. And seeing members of my own Sangat put so much hard work and effort and love into a Seva I was blessed to be a part of.

Since I realized the feeling, it's just being added to on a daily basis.. I've been short on actual time to even write in my personal journal, something I need badly to rectify, because I want to remember this feeling and its causes, hold onto it as long as I can..

Thank you so much, Pithaa Jee.. I feel like I'm seeing through myself to something else.. There are things about this picture/post that would greatly trouble the perfectionist TeraRoop.. but this feeling is helping me to move beyond all of that..

I really hope it stays. Kirpa karo, Pithaa Jee.. please don't let me lose sight of You or Your true premis _/\_

bhullchukmaaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

No response to “humbled.”

Leave a Reply

_/\_