Thursday, November 13, 2008

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Wow, bloggie, it's been 3 years since my first post.. And 194 public posts later, here we are. Once again at the celebration of the birth of Sikhi..

I don't know if I've ever written another post that satisfied me as much as this one.

So much has happened since then, and so much has changed. I haven't done a good job of chronicling it all, though I wish I had, but I'm not going to dwell on that. I'm just going to work harder at doing what I want from now on, so there are no complaints afterward.

I want to take this moment to thank anyone who's ever stopped by to read something, asked a question or answered one, laughed at something I said, or left a few kind words to help make my day better. I also want to apologize for broken promises made on this blog {yes, there are a few..}, and I also want to apologize to those of you who I have lost touch with. Only one or two of you will probably ever read this, but there are definitely more. I lost some good friends when that happened - but know that I'll never forget you.

And thank you Guru Sahib, for all that You have given me, and all You have taken away. This blog isn't really a great view into my life anymore. I just never really got into it with this blog, not the way I was with the one before it, but that will change, with Guru Sahib's Kirpaa.

I love you, bloggie.

I love You, Guru Ji.

And I love you, Sangat Ji.

<3.

bhullchukmaaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

7 Responses to “Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh”

Anonymous said...

You haven't lost any friends...

Happy Guru Nanak Dev Ji's Birthday

(",)

Anonymous said...

sometimes when I feel like I'm sinking... I come here to get some anchorage...

it's like a safe place to go. know what I mean?

TeraRoop said...

Is that who I think it is!! =D

Ah, I might not have lost you, but there are others.

Tuhanu vi prakash utsav diaan lakh lakh {der naal} vadhaaiaan =)

---

Well, I can understand why I feel that way, but why do you? I feel very honored {maybe I shouldn't hehe}, but also a little worried. How can one sinking person provide anchorage for another..?

But I am glad you feel safe here..

Anonymous said...

'Is that who I think it is!! =D'

maybe... (cheeky smiley) (",)

'How can one sinking person provide anchorage for another..?'

I don't know the answer to that *shrug*

But i think maybe it's because those who are swimming are just interested in swimming. It's only if you're sinking you think of helping someone else who's sinking... maybe. I dunno... I'm not so sure of anything anymore

Anonymous said...

ps. I wrote something today.

I don't know how you will feel about it... but it's something I've been thinking for some time. Incase you're wondering - there's nothing between the lines. It's a response to reading blogs written by 'powerful' people who have plenty of other forums for being heard... yet they continue to rant and go on and on... I just wanted to write to them and say 'get over yourselves!' But I guess it would be too impolite... so I wrote this instead.

So many people with so much to say
Yet no one cares to listen
We all talk at the same time
and no one hears

we don't want to hear
other people's views
so as if mentally challanged
we end up talking to ourselves

The world is made up
of crazy people
the only people that are sane
are the insane.

Honestly there are no hidden messages... it's just how I feel about the state of the world right now.

Tell me what you think

Anonymous said...

pps. I'm not sure if it was right of me to write the last paragraph / verse / whatever it is. It may seem a bit insensitive. It's not meant to be. It's just truely how I feel today.

Anonymous said...

ppps.

I'm so full of words today... just can't stop myself from writing...

scatter-brain signing off

Leave a Reply

_/\_