Monday, October 06, 2008

Guess what?


Reach for itt.., originally uploaded by TeraRoop11.

I started a Sehaj Paath. I started my first Sehaj Paath.

=)))))))

Click on the picture for a slightly more detailed description.

Wheeeeeeee!

bhullchukmaaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

7 Responses to “Guess what?”

Anonymous said...

congratulations... :)

I still haven't finished the one I started nearly 3years ago! :(

TeraRoop said...

Thankie! =))

Awww =(( You should try and finish it! Especially with the Gurgaddi Divas coming up =)

Anonymous said...

Ugh... are you kidding?! I'm never going to complete reading by then!! =((

Are you aiming to finish by Gurgaddi Divas?


I miss writing and blogging and writing and writing and writing ... :(

Gurvinderpal said...

what ang are you on, i'm still on 952 and its been going on for two years now....

Anonymous said...

say something ... so quiet :(

TeraRoop said...

Anon - So start writing and blogging and writing and writing and writing again!

That was the original goal, but it didn't happen, becauseee..

I haven't started yet. haha.. I feel stupid about it. The point was to try and finish one before the Gurgaddi divas, but of course that couldn't happen if I didn't even start! I know if I made use of the time, I would have completed it, but.. I think Guru Sahib was trying to tell me something. Every time I decided "okay, going to do Paath today," I would get really strange thoughts and feelings..

I am now counting on the two weeks of winter break when I'll have the house to myself to start, and hopefully, finish it. My only consolation right now is that at least I haven't started it and left it hanging in the middle {although, technically, it's started! ahh!}.

Sorry anon _/\_

Anonymous said...

Anon - So start writing and blogging and writing and writing and writing again!

I'm afraid that I will write things that I should not write.

basically havin a hard time forgiving some people for things they've done and are doing... and feel so angry always end up blurting things out...

don't know if I'm right or wrong

don't know how to control the anger anymore :( feel very sad.

Leave a Reply

_/\_