Friday, October 31, 2008

੩੦੦||

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!


This Shabad is by Guru Amar Daas Ji in Raag Vadhans on Ang 587

ਪਉੜੀ ॥
ਤਿਸੁ ਗੁਰ ਕਉ ਹਉ ਵਾਰਿਆ ਜਿਨਿ ਹਰਿ ਕੀ ਹਰਿ ਕਥਾ ਸੁਣਾਈ ॥
ਤਿਸੁ ਗੁਰ ਕਉ ਸਦ ਬਲਿਹਾਰਣੈ ਜਿਨਿ ਹਰਿ ਸੇਵਾ ਬਣਤ ਬਣਾਈ ॥
ਸੋ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪਿਆਰਾ ਮੇਰੈ ਨਾਲਿ ਹੈ ਜਿਥੈ ਕਿਥੈ ਮੈਨੋ ਲਏ ਛਡਾਈ ॥
ਤਿਸੁ ਗੁਰ ਕਉ ਸਾਬਾਸਿ ਹੈ ਜਿਨਿ ਹਰਿ ਸੋਝੀ ਪਾਈ ॥
ਨਾਨਕੁ ਗੁਰ ਵਿਟਹੁ ਵਾਰਿਆ ਜਿਨਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਦੀਆ ਮੇਰੇ ਮਨ ਕੀ ਆਸ ਪੁਰਾਈ ॥੫॥

Pauree:
I am a sacrifice to the Guru, who recites the sermon of the Lord's Teachings.
I am forever a sacrifice to that Guru, who has led me to serve the Lord.
That Beloved True Guru is always with me; wherever I may be, He will save me.
Most blessed is that Guru, who imparts understanding of the Lord.
O Nanak, I am a sacrifice to the Guru, who has given me the Lord's Name, and fulfilled the desires of my mind. ||5|

---

I can't believe I made the same mistake on Flickr and my blog! I wrote this post last Monday, guess I accidentally saved it as a draft rather than publishing the post.

I will reply to comments soon..

bhullchukmaaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsaa Waheguru Ji Ki Fatehh

No response to “੩੦੦||”

Leave a Reply

_/\_