Monday, December 24, 2007

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

'Nother quickie - I'm back {in several ways, but in this case I'm referring to my lack of bloggie access}. Problem resolved, new post in next couple of days.

Sorry, thank you! More later

p.s. Thanks for the wishes Singhstah Veerji, and anonymouse Veerji, thank you also for the offer and being so considerate, though the problem turned out not to be Blogger related at all!

bhull chuk maaf karna Jeeo

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

36 Responses to “ ”

anonymouse said...

where are youuuuuuuuu??

Gurvinderpal said...

check this ji
gurvinderpal.com

b said...

Maybe she's in Samadhi.

anonymouse said...

Samadhi : )

Tell us about samadhi b.

TeraRoop said...

Yes, do tell us about Samadhi, b. =)

b said...

They're ganging up on me : (

For everybody's information - why do I always have to defend my word choice on here - I looked up Samadhi in my dictionary before typing my previous comment, and it said: internment, contemplation or eternal conation.

And now that I have been made to reveal the fact that my terminology stems from looking things up in a dictionary, I am going to 'slip back into the shadows'.

(It doesn't help that I had to look up the words internment and conation in a dictionary too.)

: (

TeraRoop said...

OK guys! I am very, very, very sorry - but me and the blog keep missing each other.

I promise to have a post up by Monday at the latest! Cross my heart and hope to die - stick a thousand needles in my eye!

{boy, kids are violent!}

Miss you guys =(

anonymouse said...

Teraroop, I don't think it was kids who came up with that.
Anyways I shall return tomorrow to see if you’ve stuck to your promise. Having said that the time difference may mean me waking up tomorrow to find no new post!! Just to be on the safe side I recommend you post tomorrow’s post today : )
I wonder if it will be poverty II?
There are many things I wanted to say about poverty I but usually it triggers of an explosion of thoughts in my head which doesn’t really stop.
You know one thing which really annoys me is when news reporters/camera crews visit sites such as Eritrea, Mauritania, Zimbabwe etc and film starving/injured people on the brink of death.
Very rarely do such teams bring any meaningful aid to the people that they film. It’s almost like they want bad things to happen in the world just so that they can stick a camera in front of them.
It might be argued that such footage stimulates discussions/mobilises people to act but…I’m going to stop here.
Btw most of what I’ve written above has not been plucked from thin air but is what I have witnessed firsthand many times.

anonymouse said...

No new post : ' (

b said...

*hands him a bit of cheese*

anonymouse said...

*hands her a lot of jaalebi*

b said...

*returns them because Mousie knows that jaalebian are far too sweet-tasting for the likes of her*

(It's the thought that counts.)

anonymouse said...

'It's the thought that counts.'

The thought of you returning my humble gift?

: (

b said...

I cannot believe that you (of all people) are saying that.

Anonymouse said...

Anyways Teraroop as president of the ‘Teraroop fan club’ I will be issuing you with an ultimatum in the next 24 hours unless a new post appears on this page
.
Now to think of an ultimatum…other than the Bourne ultimatum.

The following is meant for b – “An ultimatum (the last one) is a demand whose fulfilment is requested in a specified period of time and which is backed up by a threat to be followed through in case of noncompliance.”

Btw thanks, that made me smile.

b said...

Dammit. I'll have to settle for Vice President.

Anonymouse said...

I’m going to kill two stones with one bird. (Can’t go killing a bird now can I)

Firstly the ultimatum – If no new post is posted within the time the first of the two stones takes to die I shall be resigning from the post I have served so well over the last few months.

All this means that b can now step into the position she has been plotting and scheming to get.

Tick Tock.

b said...

I have yet to come across a bird who agrees to being used as artillery. Having said that, you're the first Mousie I've come across who was strong enough to lift a bird in the first place. Clearly Mummy-Mousie has been feeding you plenty of saag.

Anonymouse said...

What did you call my mum :|

b said...

: )

I called her a precious jem of the panth who has brought her beloved son up in the best possible way.

Anonymouse said...

*speechless*

b said...

*grins*

Anonymouse said...

Calm down b.

Your comment did no such thing to me. It was your newfound Menshevik attitude which did.

Btw, the first stone died in the early hours of last night : (

b said...

I searched and searched for a simplistic meaning of Menchevism but to no avail. I'd like you to explain but I have a feeling I might have provoked you into hibernation.

I'm sorry Mousie. Maybe I'll get you a new stone...

b said...

I hope Teraroop is okay.

Anonymouse said...

I'm sure she is. Having said that if we don't get a new post soon we will have to inititate carpet bomb teraroop@gmail.com. Alternatively we could get on a plane and travel to America…actually I better stop now as I can hear footseps approaching.

And now so that I don’t disappoint you I shall begin my hibernation.

b said...

...because that wouldn't be disappointing.

-_-

b said...

They're both hibernating now, and I'm typing to myself.

*weeps quietly in a lonely corner*

anonymouse said...

Emotional Blackmail : (

Which means that was that shortest hibernation in the world.

b said...

The fact you even checked this means you hadn't given up hope yet : ) what a loyal friend. I think you might be onto something with your carpet-bomb-wala plan..

What does Menchevism mean? : )

anonymouse said...

I'm a bit worried now. b should we set up a hotmail account to start the bombardment or do you want to email from your account :P

b said...

We have several options Mousie.

I have a reputation to keep up so it would probably be better if you launched the mission from your account : )
However I did check the availibility of carpet_bomb@hotmail.co.uk. Result: positive.
Alternatively I could get in touch with my distant Californian agents to help proceed with this investigation.

b said...

Check this out, it builds on the Poverty II theme.

http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.php?showtopic=22883&hl=

b said...

*sillie page isn't wide enough for the link.

Here it is: www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAH_ixBhhEY

b said...

*laments*

: (

Leave a Reply

_/\_