Thursday, December 06, 2007

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

No, I haven't died or run away or forgotten my bloggie or any of you!

Caught a few free minutes and am posting this from school - I can't access this from home, I have no idea what happened, but imagine that! Being denied access to your own bloggie from your own computer! =(

I haven't really had a chance to figure out the problem yet, I've been busy with schoolwork {finals next week !!}, and when I do get a little time online, I forget I'm having trouble with the blog.. yes, I'm stupid =p

So, as soon as I figure out what's going on, I will be back, I will reply to all those thoughtful comments, and yes, b, there's a Poverty II coming up, too =)

Okie dokie, back to work! Take care, all.

bhullchukmaaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

p.s. This will be deleted once I return, don't get too attached =p

2 Responses to “ ”

Anonymouse said...

If you don't return soon I'm going to get in touch with blogger on your behalf and if that doesn't work I'll buy you a 'as good as new fell of the back of a truck' computer.

Leave a Reply

_/\_