Monday, March 19, 2007

This Shabad is by Guru Angad Dev Ji in Raag Raamkalee on Pannaa 954

mÚ 2 ]
ma 2 ||
Second Mehla:

so ikau AMDw AwKIAY ij hukmhu AMDw hoie ]
so kio a(n)dhhaa aakheeai j hukamahu a(n)dhhaa hoe ||
How can someone be called blind, if he was made blind by the Lord's Command?

nwnk hukmu n buJeI AMDw khIAY soie ]3]
naanak hukam n bujhee a(n)dhhaa keheeai soe ||3||
O Nanak, one who does not understand the Hukam of the Lord's Command should be called blind. ||3||

9 Responses to “ ”

b said...

happy birthday =)

i hear you've been asking around about me. i've told navdeep to keep it hidden from you for the moment.

i'll say it again, because i don't think Brain is here to say it to you himself. if he has, then you have it twice from me. if not,

happy birthday Pinky :) *biiiggg huuuggg*

vsingh said...

Happy Birthday, 'little one' =D. Hope you have a great birthday; and are blessed with even more chardikala in the years to come :D

Keep posting =D

Anonymous said...

This made me smile Pinky:

B: Pinklet, did it ever occur to you that that scarf may be constricting the flow of blood to your brain?

P: Oh, yes, it did, Brainie, but it keeps my neck all cozy warmy!

the girl u think is pretty but isnt said...

i'm being popularized....lol...anyways jappu...i'm waiting to see the nagar kirtan pics :-P

TeraRoop said...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Thanks bhainay =)

So - that means Navdeep Bhenji DID/does remember you!

Brain did, but thank you.. your thinking of both of us was really sweet =))

So.. I guess this means you also know Brain? =)

*big hug back to both Brain and b*

---

VSingh Veerji, thank you so much! =D Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru

---

aw, brain.. that made me giggle hehe =D

---

The girl I think is pretty but you think you aren't - who are you? I'm sorry, but I'm not exactly suree..

=(

Waheguru Ji Ka KhalsaWaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

the girl you think is pretty but isn't said...

I'm the one you tried to email pictures to last night, but i didn't get them. (unless that's more than one person...:-S) I'm also the one who's keeping miss.B's identity secret. :-P

TeraRoop said...

nope! just you - i forgot to attach the pic >.< plurghhh hehehe

solar said...

Birthday! 25 already - heck it only feels like yesterday that you were 16!

Time flies (extra fast in my world) :-)

TeraRoop said...

twenty five? oh boy, you've snatched away quite a chunk of life from me, which could've been spent bemoaning my past and avowing to rectify the present while positively securing my future!

poopy!

Leave a Reply

_/\_