Friday, December 29, 2006

TeraRoop's Return

is not exactly Novtej Veerji's predicted blogger return but a delayed return from India.

Yeah.. I should have made a post or something before I left - sorry to those of you who sent e-mails asking where I was, getting worried and the like - please maaf karnaa.

I will regale you all with tales of my adventurous rendevouz in an unknown homeland latttteeeerrrr.. after I finish four weeks worth of schoolwork in three days and take final exams =)

You're in for something that will make you pleased, I hope. I'm sure it could've been of better quality, but due to many factors far beyond my control, the product will be less than awesome.

But hey, it's okay. Life goes on. It'll end someday, but for the time being, it goes on.

'nough blabbering.

bhull chuk maaf Jeeo

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

p.s. seven new Gursikhs were born today =)

woohooo!

p.p.s. don't be scared Novtej Veerji - I'm pretty sure anonymous Ji doesn't bite. And even if they do, I'll be the first to get bitten as they're commenting on my blog, and I'll protect you =)

p.p.p.s. r singh - samadhi de lagde

p.p.p.p.s. missed you too Satvinder Bhenji.. and got ya something =)

9 Responses to “TeraRoop's Return”

ss said...

You mean you didnt tell all those ppl - and you had them worried - tut tut.

:-)

wb.

TeraRoop said...

white balloon?

*confuzzled*

vdopu =)

ss said...

Or even - welcome back!!

tt (thats short for tut tut - but now that I've had to explain it - it's way longer than the original. TTWIGST :-)]

TeraRoop said...

oh dear..

i'm too jetlagged to understand it

{that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it =)}

Anonymous said...

haaw how u know it was me? pshh
india hu. awesome :D
cant wait to hear the stories ;)

Stay in Chardi Kala Jio

let me be first to wish ya a happy new year :D

TeraRoop said...

hahahah who else could it be? =p

happy new year to you too veerji =)

Chardeekalaa!!

Anonymous said...

oh coooolllll, i was wondering why u hadnt been posting. Belcome back, looking forward to reading lots of great stories :D

and thanks for da comment too.

VJKKVJKF

satvinder said...

Your return is the best gift but let me guess what it could be....

a TR super special *HUG*?!! (",)

That's all that I would hope for"

Really good to have you back little one!

TeraRoop said...

wow, i've exceeded someone's hopes? yikes! i bet you won't like the gift to even it out =p

*a TR super special HUG*

now i have to figure out how to get this stuff back to halfway across the world - i'm sending it close to where it started out =p hahahh

Leave a Reply

_/\_