Sunday, October 01, 2006

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsaa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !

Sukhmani Sahib Kanthh!

Much better than I =)

There're a lot of things floating around my head that I'd like to post about, but on top of the fact that all of these things {excluding one*} are entirely useless, they're swirling too fast for me to grab hold of any one without breaking it. A piece of a post on a useless topic is even more useless than the useless topic was to begin with, hena? =)

Sooooo everyone have a beautifully lovely day, because I know I'm having one despite and due to everything all at once, and I'd like you all to have that feeling, too, so we can talk about it in front of a roaring blaze in a nice big fireplace with cups of hot cocoa when I come visit you all =)

This post is dedicated to everyone who thinks I'm a Gurmukh.

*Before you all start thinking this one topic is God, I should inform you that it's my grumbling tummy {yeah, I actually do want to write a post about that...so who's a Gurmukh now?? oh shhh never mind, don't answer that - I'll either get a "still you, you're just being humble and keeping it gupt" or a real smart one with a list of recognized Gurmukhs.. which, actually, wouldn't be all that bad...}

byee =D

Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

7 Responses to “ ”

b the silliehead said...

{*chuckles* my tummy is grumbling too}

TeraRoop said...

That really made me smile =)

I'm quite glad you found my silly blog. It's always a joy to hear from you.

Now to discover who you are! neetypants' next unaccomplishable mission!

tantananaaa-na-naaaaa !!

NEEEEEETY-PAAAAAANTS!

=)

Singhstah said...

seems like ive missed alot more lol


u must be the first ever mental gurmukh xD

TeraRoop said...

preposterous! 'tis eemposseebal! because a) i'm not a Gurmukh, and b) even if i were, i know a few people who'd qualify to be that very thing =)

i shall leave ze names! - undisclosed.

{that's not written in a grammatically correct format.. it's meant to be speaken i mean spoken that way.

lol!

oh i forgot}

haha yeah dude i really am insane.. or i just know how to have fun ;)pD

gurjeet kaur said...

----------
tantananaaa-na-naaaaa !!

NEEEEEETY-PAAAAAANTS!

=)
-----------

haha... is that supposed to be a play on 'captain underpants'?

[or am i the only one who reads her little sister's books? some are pretty interesting!]

or maybe you're trying to be like spongebob squarepants? (because you'll never really be as cool as him)

:P

sskhalsa said...

you are a manmukh.




i hope your happy now.

TeraRoop said...

quite.

not akj no online phase though =)

Leave a Reply

_/\_