Sunday, October 15, 2006

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

More often than not, this blog breaks my heart.

Many times it causes my heart to soar.

But more often than not, it breaks my heart.

I'm taking a short unexpected break. Not that it really makes a difference, but I don't think I'll be visibly around for a while.

Take care, all.

bhullchukmaaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

7 Responses to “ ”

Angad Singh said...

take car little one ji..we shall all await yr return!

satvinder said...

"but I don't think I'll be visibly around for a while"

Does that mean that you will be bouncing around invisibly? (",)

... and and who said that you were allowed to let your heart break? I thought you left it in capable hands? :oP

Stay happy little one... always. Will miss your "visible presence" (",)

Angad Singh said...

guess little one ji has an invisibilit y cloak..harry potter probabaly lent her his cloak...

little one ji dont sneak up on me when m taking pungey!!!

Anonymous said...

i could have sworn someone kicked me in the library today, but when i looked around there was only the fire exit at the end of the corridor...

Angad Singh said...

harry potter just called me to say he lost his invisibility cloak...wonder where it is..

manpreet kaur said...

Satnam!

Hope you are okay, sweet, funny Teraroop!
love and blessings

Singhstah said...

ohhh man, it deifnetly does make a huge difference!
no post new post for a while :'(


btw. i been loosing alot of things lately, its like they just dissapear, you wouldnt have any info on this woul d you?hmmmm...

hope u "invisbly" see this message!

Leave a Reply

_/\_