Monday, October 30, 2006

Unsatisfied

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Waheguru Ji.. read this.. and check out yesterday's post..:


This Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Maaroo on Ang 1096

ਮ: 5 ॥
ਨਾਨਕ ਭੁਸਰੀਆ ਪਕਾਈਆ ਪਾਈਆ ਥਾਲੈ ਮਾਹਿ ॥
O Nanak, the loaves of bread are baked and placed on the plate.
ਜਿਨੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਮਨਾਇਆ ਰਜਿ ਰਜਿ ਸੇਈ ਖਾਹਿ ॥3॥
Those who obey their Guru, eat and are totally satisfied. ||3||


Waheguru..

Waheguru Ji,
bhull chuk maaf karni Jeeo

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsaaa Waheguru Ji Ki Fatehh

5 Responses to “Unsatisfied”

satvinder said...

unsatisfied... no new posts :o(

(",)

Pogo ji said...

Aaah, so you are Miss JK! When you posted on my blog the other day I had a feeling I had heard the name TeraRoop before, and lo-and-behold I found "TeraRoop11" on the SikhPhilosophy forums, and I KNOW you wrote that story!! If you're wondering what I'm talking about, just visit this link: www.lulu.com/sakhian. I won't say any more because I respect your wishes to remain anonymous. And also, don't bother buying a copy, because we WILL SEND YOU ONE! It may take some time, but we will!
Take care,
-Paneet

Pogo ji said...

oh, and you can also go here: ggscf.com

Anonymous said...

wow... thanks for sharing those two quotes from guru granth sahib jee.

if you learn to live in contentment, your life would have happiness written all over it :)

Leave a Reply

_/\_