Thursday, October 05, 2006

So...........

.......... I'm converting.

7 Responses to “So...........”

ss said...

to wordpress I hope and not in any other sense :-)

TeraRoop said...

well actually i was gana scare everyone and then bust out the punchline of my mean joke - but somehow or other the post got overlooked

just as well - wouldn't wana crack a joke and have no one laugh =)

ss said...

why not - I'm always doing that :-)

satvinder said...

"why not - I'm always doing that :-)"

Yeah n' we've all witnessed that! :oP

scapering-sat

TeraRoop said...

ooh - she got at you!

hahahah =p

satvinder said...

shhh TR... what r u doing? I was trying to scaper without veer ji noticing (",)

TeraRoop said...

ope - sorry!

i don't think he noticed either way.. hahah =)

Leave a Reply

_/\_