Saturday, October 07, 2006

I feel an intense need to curse

but I won't

This reminded me of the story posted below:


I can't wait.

12 Responses to “I feel an intense need to curse”

Gurvinderpal said...

hey i didn't get your e-mail.
whats up with e-mail me if you wanna at.. hit me up at my name at the gmail you know hah

ss said...

http://solarider.org/blog/?p=1413

ss said...

I know - but I figured I'd let others who visited here know as well - just in case.

Anonymous said...

coincidence... i was actually looking through sikhtoons yesterday for the first time in about 6 months..and today the first post i see on ur blog is based on a sikhtoon... scary....

b said...

coincidences don't exist

: )

Anonymous said...

"The Sikhs are not dead, they are still alive....and you will find out about this very soon....we will take account of every life taken"

The immortal words of Shaheed Bhai Arvinderjeet Singh.

TeraRoop said...

Agreed - no coincidences =)

But it's like you returning the day I was thinking of you =)

Anonymous Ji.. thank you for that amazing reminder.

Although I am no one to counter the words of such a Gursikh, a beloved Shaheed of Guru Ji - it is not us who will take account of every life. It will be God, it will be Dharam Rai.

But we are not dead. And they will indeed realize this very soon..

Anonymous said...

this is too freaky.... you dont even know who i am!!!

Anonymous said...

novtej - if someone read through your blog(s), they'd get a reasonable idea of who you are.

Anonymous said...

" it is not us who will take account of every life. It will be God, it will be Dharam Rai."

Ofcourse, Singhs just make the meeting quicker.

TeraRoop said...

anonymous ji - that made me laugh =). not the bad laugh like laughing at you though, don't worry

hahaha novtej veerji - sounding a little scared there.. =p

its sikh psychic. sikhs have it. we just do! dont ask how. it's like a.. connection.

=)p

i think you all should come visit me one day.. that'd be awesome.. a blog reunion.. or or or it should be all our little blogosphere crew.. funfunnnnn =D

solarider said...

Did someone mention "coincidences" .. I know a think or five about them :-)

Leave a Reply

_/\_