Sunday, October 29, 2006

Bread of Wood

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh


This Shabad is by Bhagat Sheikh Fareed Ji in Salok Fareed Jee on Ang 1379

ਫਰੀਦਾ ਰੋਟੀ ਮੇਰੀ ਕਾਠ ਕੀ ਲਾਵਣੁ ਮੇਰੀ ਭੁਖ ॥
Fareed, my bread is made of wood, and hunger is my appetizer.
ਜਿਨਾ ਖਾਧੀ ਚੋਪੜੀ ਘਣੇ ਸਹਨਿਗੇ ਦੁਖ ॥28॥
Those who eat buttered bread, will suffer in terrible pain. ||28||


bhullchukmaaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

edit.Waheguru Ji, maaf karna, I forgot to post the translation yesterday haha

9 Responses to “Bread of Wood”

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

:D * :D * :D x a gajabazillionFAUJillion

satvinder said...

(",)

Just because you guys were smiling... thought I'd join in.

*shrugs shoulders, smiles again and walks away smiling*


ps. does that really mean "hunger is my appitiser? Or does it mean "Fareed, my bread is made of wood and fulfils my hunger"?

pinky said...

I'm not sure, Bhenji - you would do better in asking someone with some giaan =)

ah - smile away, dear sister. smile away.

:D*:D*:D x a gajabazillionFAUJillion !!!

now to get snowball over here ;]

Snowball said...

:D * :D * :D x a gajabazillionFAUJillion

=DP

pinky said...

*YAY*

narf!

satvinder said...

madddd!(",)

Anonymous said...

:D * :D * :D x a gajabazillionFAUJillion

pinky, was it snowball's burfday yesterday???

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/50/Snowball_in_comics.jpg

:)

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"

Leave a Reply

_/\_