Tuesday, September 26, 2006

TeraRoop's a fool:

I am so amazingly blessed to know the people that I know

Waheguru Jeeeeeee

and guess what Brain, you inspired me to realize this

how was Spain? more importantly, where's my bull??

=D Waheguru! You are Amazing

dhandhandhandhandhandhandhannnnnnnn Guru Pyaarae <3

7 Responses to “ ”

b said...

TeraRoop is a fool?

lol

what are you saying?

maybe Japneet (thinks she) is a fool.

TeraRoop said...

Japneet thinks Japneet's a fool or Japneet thinks TeraRoop's a fool?

or both?

=)

I do wish my name hadn't leaked out onto the net. Now I can never tell if I know someone personally or if they just found my name out from forums or passing comments.

hrmm.

Are you 8 hours behind me, too?

b said...

*sigh*

b is probably years behind you.

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=5344

Anonymous said...

ellow pinky :)

Brain inspired pinky to think she's a fool?

Brain doesn't wannabe brain anymore.

As expected the silly bull didn't want to get in the plane...so I managed to find pinky a cow-puppety thingy :) which my sister called moo.

:( unfortunately I have a strange feeling that mum's going to give moo away to the next kiddo who comes to our house (like she does with all the things she thinks I don't need anymore :( ) even though I told her it's pinky's.

I've taken some photos of moo which I'll send you when I find the cable…I also mum that if she gives moo away, she should make sure she knew who the kid was and where they lived as I’m sure pinky will be coming over to fight for her moo :)

tr said...

class RobotGuy:Robot
{
void turnRight();
// void findWall();
// void climbWall();
// void jumpSteeple();
void chaseSteeples();
Boolean rightIsBlocked();
};

void RobotGuy::turnRight()
{
turnLeft();
turnLeft();
turnLeft();
}

Boolean RobotGuy::rightIsBlocked()
{
turnRight();
if(!frontIsClear())
{
turnLeft();
return true;
}
turnLeft();
return false;
}

void RobotGuy::chaseSteeples()
{
if(frontIsClear())
{
move();
}
turnLeft();
move();
if(rightIsBlocked())
{
move();
}
if(rightIsBlocked())
{
move();
}
turnRight();
move();
if(frontIsClear())
{
move();
}
if(frontIsClear())
{
move();
}
if(frontIsClear())
{
move();
}
turnLeft();
move();
if(rightIsBlocked())
{
move();
}
if(rightIsBlocked())
{
move();
}
turnRight();
move();
if(frontIsClear())
{
move();
}
if(frontIsClear())
{
move();
}

if(frontIsClear())
{
move();
}
turnLeft();
move();
if(rightIsBlocked())
{
move();
}
if(rightIsBlocked())
{
move();
}
turnRight();
move();
if(frontIsClear())
{
move();
}
if(frontIsClear())
{
move();
}

if(frontIsClear())
{
move();
}
turnLeft();
move();
if(rightIsBlocked())
{
move();
}
if(rightIsBlocked())
{
move();
}
turnRight();
move();
if(frontIsClear())
{
move();
}
if(frontIsClear())
{
move();
}

if(frontIsClear())
{
move();
}
turnLeft();
move();
if(rightIsBlocked())
{
move();
}
if(rightIsBlocked())
{
move();
}
turnRight();
move();
if(frontIsClear())
{
move();
}
if(frontIsClear())
{
move();
}

if(frontIsClear())
{
move();
}
turnLeft();
move();
if(rightIsBlocked())
{
move();
}
if(rightIsBlocked())
{
move();
}
turnRight();
move();
if(frontIsClear())
{
move();
}
if(frontIsClear())
{
move();
}

if(frontIsClear())
{
move();
}
turnLeft();
move();
if(rightIsBlocked())
{
move();
}
if(rightIsBlocked())
{
move();
}
turnRight();
move();
if(frontIsClear())
{
move();
}
if(frontIsClear())
{
move();
}

if(frontIsClear())
{
move();
}
turnLeft();
move();
if(rightIsBlocked())
{
move();
}
if(rightIsBlocked())
{
move();
}
turnRight();
move();
if(frontIsClear())
{
move();
}
if(frontIsClear())
{
move();
}
}

task
{RobotGuy Karel (1,1, East, 0);
Karel.chaseSteeples();
Karel.turnOff();
}

TeraRoop said...

no, no, silly Brain - and you're supposed to be the smart one! hehe =p

you inspired me to realize how amazing the people in my life are.. and how unbelievably blessed I am that they're in my life!

i will indeedy fight for my moo! but only if the kiddie's my size.. because if they're smaller, that just wouldn't be fair.

can't wait to see moo =) what did mummy ji say when you told her it was pinky's?

there's a very, very, very slight chance that pinky may be able to come fight for her moo in the summer of next year.

veryveryveryveryvery slight - dont get your hopes up justtt yet.

=)

Leave a Reply

_/\_