Tuesday, August 22, 2006

YO - anonymouses!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Thanks for all your warnings and advice, but I regret to inform you that your words go to waste. If you did indeed know me the way you claim you do, those things wouldn't be coming out of your mouth.

But what do I know.. I'm a paapi wannabe Gursikh =)

You are absolutely right: Guru Ji does know what's inside of me, He's looking down on me and watching His Hukam carried out,

and He's smiling.

Because of this, I am not regretful of anything. For the longest time I wanted to fight back and argue against everything you said, and attempt to disprove you, but through a few of His chosen servants, Guru Ji showed me that it is useless. When you do not speak the truth, I have nothing to fear.

The words Angad Singh Ji so kindly passed on to me =) {paraphrased}: When one is poked by a splinter, one needs a needle to take it out. But keep in mind - the needle is sharper than the splinter.

thank You =)

bhullchukmaaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsaaaa Waaaheguru Ji Ki Fatehhh !!

9 Responses to “YO - anonymouses!”

Angad Singh said...

little one ji..these are the words of my mentor dr jasbir singh khalsa..the jathedar of the amrit sanchar jatha and the only sikh phd in this little country.

now he is one of the directors of the research institute.


stay in chardi kala

TeraRoop said...

ah Waheguru Ji

post duly edited =)

satvinder said...

he he "little one ji" so cute (",)

ss said...

What have I missed?

Excellent response chotte :-)

TeraRoop said...

haha it is cute isn't it...

bhenji, bhenji - main Angad Singh Veerji di shkait launi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but I doubt you'll come back to read this soo.. I'll go tell you on your bloggie!

But no.. he'll see me there.

ai, dilemma =/

hehe =p

emm well.. I suppose you could go back and read what you've missed, but I don't think it's worth your while =)

Thanks =)

Angad Singh said...

haww litle one ji tusee mere shkait launi...kyu may kuj wee nai keeta..sacchi

satvinder said...

I came back to read - so little one keRhee shakait launiya? (",)

btw love the title of this post. I just can't help but chuckle everytime I see it... anony"mouses" lol

You're too cute teraroop - love you to bits!

Angad Singh said...

vadhe..pehnji may kuch vee nai keeta sacchi...

TeraRoop said...

haha uhna ne majboor kartaa inniaan minthaan kar kar ke.. so i wont tell on him this time

lol lol @ mouses

i just realized what that means! honestly, i didnt intend it though.. just pluralized it in a childish way lol! Waheguru.. ahahah bhenji you're so clever ; ]

mm.. duno bout cute.. but i'll take the love, thanks!

hehe.. *hug* for bhenji =)

bhullchukmaaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsaaaa Waaaheguru Ji Ki Fatehhh

Leave a Reply

_/\_