Saturday, July 15, 2006

Magic Singh



[[spreadtheword]]

19 Responses to “Magic Singh”

rsingh said...

OMG, my speakers were on full and the auto play scarred everyone. haha

TeraRoop said...

sorry ! ahaha

i considered setting it so that you'd actually have to click play, but i figured more people'd actually watch it this way haha..

mm, so sorry.. haahha =/ =D

satvinder said...

oh tr you're back!!!

I didn't realise that you were blogging again drrr silly-sis(",)

TeraRoop said...

haha i didn't think you'd realized =)

TeraRoop said...

Waheguru

maaf karnaa jo iss murakh karke tuhaanu Gurmukhaan nu apni jabaan mailli karni pei

please do Ardas for this murakh that Guru Ji may forgive her and show her how not to upset a true Gurmukh like yourself

I pray that He rewards you for your sevaa

Waheguru

Avi said...

goodlord. lets start with the video...he amazes me hahahah..second...that other person dude..very interesting.. i have no idea wth she/he/it is talking about..but i have an idea...and i totallllly dont agree. this 'teraroop' is a very nice one and does no harm....right? haah im not helping. ill go..

TeraRoop said...

I'm not surprised - he is pretty amazing. Kids pester him all the time just because they're so fascinated by him.

Thanks, kiddo - don't worry, you didn't make things worse. Trust me, don't worry about this. I'm very harmful indeed, but that's a whole 'nother story.

I've missed you. I won't be around again for a while, so drop an e-mail or something so I know how you're keeping up. Take care, okay?

Smile for me =)

Anonymous said...

i'm debating if i should intervene or let the kids be kids...

i'll look the other way...for now...

but as far as "magic singh" is concerned...i believe that name's taken isn't it? if you google "magic singh" as i did...you'll find a very professionaly done web site with a picture of "magic singh"...
i'll get the link for you...
http://www.magicsingh.com/index2.htm

ummmmmmm just one little nugget of knowledge...

the words "slut and whore" were invented by MEN to demean women...to keep women where they belonged in society's totem pole, at the bottom.

*excusing myself out of this blog entry* *totally embarassed*

have a good summer vacation everyone!

btw, aKaur's never goin on line until she's 40!!!


-veer

TeraRoop said...

I don't see how you could possibly intervene. But turning away or not is entirely your choice - if this is 'being kids' I'm starting to wonde what I was for this past sixteen years, and whether or not I want kids of my own anymore.

He's not officially called Magic Singh - you're right, that name is indeed taken. ss Veerji just calls Vikram Veerji 'Magic Singh', and I rather like it. He'll always be Magic Singh to me.

Thanks for the link, btw, I'll be sure to check him out soon. Waheguru, thanks for that nugget of knowledge as well.

Sorry you had to be embarassed Veerji - told you the post was a bit dirty at the moment. I've already heavily debated deleting it, and am still questioning my decision, but hey.. they were kind enough to point out the things I lack, and the things I so obviousy have which I shouldn't. I'm shameless, so I have nothing to hide - might as well let them proclaim to the world what they feel is true of me =)

Think it'll be safe enough for her by then?

-my highness

Anonymous said...

There is lot of slander and envy in this world
If ther is any toward you don't listen
Those who pleasure in slander are glad that the sun has its spoils
They might slander you for having nothing to slander

Anonymous said...

Anon veer
btw, aKaur's never goin on line until she's 40!!!

You always want to teach your children how to face the realities of the world because they have their own life to live. This claim will not work after you child turn 21. Adults make their own choices. I do understand as a parent you want to do everything in your power to protect them. Again, we don't even know if we will take our next breath. How can we claim we will protect them?

Anonymous said...

last ann. you have a good point. i was only half kidding. i honestly don't know what the answer is. i guess we'll invent it as we go...as the billions before have done...there's no magic formula. if there was everybody'd be catholic. :)

as the comment posts have indicated (insert above the last line)...don't feel like cutting and pasting! :)

-veer

TeraRoop said...

Waheguru Ji

Those who pleasure in slander are glad that the sun has its spoils
They might slander you for having nothing to slander

Waheguru Ji

However, I disagree slightly here, "If ther is any toward you don't listen". I'd rather say "If there is any, don't listen".

Why put up with the slander of another taking place? But I am just a fool, what do I know.

I get the feeling that veer Ji was exaggerating slightly. His disgust and embarassment at the comments on this entry mingling with his desire to protect his child, he took a concern and a joke, mashed them together, and voiced them.

Is this Anoop Jee/Keerat Jee by any chance?

=)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

sskhalsa said...

Penji,

1. Please give me the IP address(es) of the person(s) who did ninda.

2. Don't put your e-mail out like that openly -- you WILL get spammed by robots. Make it an image instead and put it there.

Those are some terrible words which I cannot believe came from a Khalsa; must be from some young kid.

ਸੰਤੁ ਮਿਲੈ ਕਿਛੁ ਸੁਨੀਐ ਕਹੀਐ ॥
sunth milai kish suneeai keheeai
When you meet a Saint, talk to him and listen.

ਮਿਲੈ ਅਸੰਤੁ ਮਸਟਿ ਕਰਿ ਰਹੀਐ ॥1॥
milai asunth musatt kar reheeai
Meeting with an unsaintly person, just remain silent. ||1||

ਬਾਬਾ ਬੋਲਨਾ ਕਿਆ ਕਹੀਐ ॥
baabaa bolunaa kiaa keheeai
O father, if I speak, what words should I utter?

ਜੈਸੇ ਰਾਮ ਨਾਮ ਰਵਿ ਰਹੀਐ ॥1॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
jaisae raam naam rav reheeai
Speak such words, by which you may remain absorbed in the Name of the Lord. ||1||Pause||

ਸੰਤਨ ਸਿਉ ਬੋਲੇ ਉਪਕਾਰੀ ॥
sunthun sio bolae oupukaaree
Speaking with the Saints, one becomes generous.

ਮੂਰਖ ਸਿਉ ਬੋਲੇ ਝਖ ਮਾਰੀ ॥2॥
moorukh sio bolae jhukh maaree
To speak with a fool is to babble uselessly. ||2||

ਬੋਲਤ ਬੋਲਤ ਬਢਹਿ ਬਿਕਾਰਾ ॥
boluth boluth butehi bikaaraa
By speaking and only speaking, corruption only increases.

ਬਿਨੁ ਬੋਲੇ ਕਿਆ ਕਰਹਿ ਬੀਚਾਰਾ ॥3॥
bin bolae kiaa kurehi beechaaraa
If I do not speak, what can the poor wretch do? ||3||

ਕਹੁ ਕਬੀਰ ਛੂਛਾ ਘਟੁ ਬੋਲੈ ॥
kuhu kubeer shooshaa ghutt bolai
Says Kabeer, the empty pitcher makes noise,

ਭਰਿਆ ਹੋਇ ਸੁ ਕਬਹੁ ਨ ਡੋਲੈ ॥4॥1॥
bhariaa hoe s kubuhu n ddolai
but that which is full makes no sound. ||4||1||

TeraRoop said...

Waheguru

nope, no can do Veerji. Besides, it is unimportant. Take another look at the Baani you've quoted!

emm advice taken, will replace it with an image in a moment or two.

Thank you =)

I agree with you about the person being a kid - probably someone close to my age. I don't think they've returned after leaving the comments, however, else they'd surely have something else to say.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

satvinder said...

Little One,

Pray may Guru Ji continue to give you the wisdom and strength to do the right thing and to be honest with Waheguru, with your parents and with yourself. If you're right in all of this then you'll come out stronger. If you're not then you'll come out better.

Anonymous Ji who wrote those harsh words... Please, explainations and advice can also be offered with love.

Love and hugs teraroop, always. Your sis(",)

TeraRoop said...

Waheguru Ji

Bhenji, thank you.. I wonder why you revisited this post, however.. did someone say something?

ehh you may not revisit it again lol

"If you're right in all of this then you'll come out stronger. If you're not then you'll come out better."

I know, dear one.. I know =). I'm sorry to call that Gurmukh on their lying, however. I am not guilty of what they have accused me of. I don't need to clarify this, I believe, but for Veerji's sake, everyone should know:

He is my brother, and I am his sister.

Done.

bhullchukmaaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

satvinder said...

No one said anything. I was just roaming about on blogs yesterday. I was a little taken aback by the use of those words and tho' I read what IkS veer ji had written about kids being kids and I knew he was right but I just felt the manner and tone was so innapproriate that I chose to comment.

Like I said, you've no need to justify yourself. Your loyalties lie with Guru ji, your parents and yourself before anyone else. Those that love you will love you regardless of what others say and they will keep coming back to you -always (",)

TeraRoop said...

mm, I wouldn't chalk it up to being kids, you two. I know many an adult who would choose to use such language and tone over a loving explanation or advisement. Kids aren't always bad and adults aren't always good.

But I am sure that this is a kid, so that doesn't exactly count in our favor, does it =)

thank you Bhenji - that really means a lot. *hug*

Leave a Reply

_/\_