Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A Little Confusion

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

For those of you who may have noticed, I'm as befuddled as you are. I want to apologize to everyone who e-mailed me about the random changes of address - but I only did it once. The sudden revert back to teraroop11.blogspot came as a surprise to me, as well.

If one were to follow the link to teraroop.blogspot.com, one would see the URL has been stolen...for advertisements =)

I will be e-mailing blogger shortly to see what's going on, and if I can get the other address back. Those of you who are agitated by this, please bear with me.

and thanks to all those who took the trouble to update their links =). I'm actually quite surprised, turns out more people follow my poorly kept blog than I thought.. maybe soon there will be something worth reading on here.

If not, return for the Baani this murakh sometimes is inspired to post =)

=) =) =)

bless the world Pitha Jee, may we see the Chardeekalaa you've given us

bhullchukmaaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Thank You Guru Jee <3

3 Responses to “A Little Confusion”

sskhalsa said...

Spammers suck.

At least this URL is still up!

TeraRoop said...

Yes, Maharaj is indulging this murakh a little longer =)

I'm glad - I have no idea how it worked out - but I'm glad nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Leave a Reply

_/\_