Wednesday, June 21, 2006

With whom shall I make friends?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

ਕੂਿੜ ਕੂੜੈ ਨੇਹੁ ਲਗਾ ਿਵਸਿਰਆ ਕਰਤਾਰੁ ॥
ਿਕਸੁ ਨਾਿਲ ਕੀਚੈ ਦੋਸਤੀ ਸਭੁ ਜਗੁ ਚਲਣਹਾਰੁ ॥

The false ones love falsehood, and forget their Creator.
With whom should I become friends, if all the world shall pass away?

= (

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

5 Responses to “With whom shall I make friends?”

brain said...

naanak vakhaanai bayntee tuDh baajh koorho koorh. ||1||

Nanak speaks this prayer: without You, Lord, everything is totally false. ||1||

No need for =( japneetie bhenjie, your one and only true friend before this life, during this life and after this life will be that most beautiful Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Sahib Ji...but I know you know that :)

brain said...

One more thing.

I kept thinking how it went wrong. But you were right refraining from doing the wrong thing is the right thing and not doing a right thing is the wrong thing.

But when I said it, it didnt seem like there was much choice in the matter. It was either one or the other.

What I mean't to say was that sometimes it's "easier" to do the wrong thing.

Easier is the wrong word, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

pinky said...

=)

TeraRoop said...

I do know what you mean, thanks to Guru Ji for that.

It is always 'easier' to do the wrong thing.. hopefully one day it will not feel 'easy' at all to go against His Word.

Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Jeeo

Me said...

ahhhh. What a nice conversation.... I wish was that good at expressing myself as you guys are.... ^-^ heh heh

Leave a Reply

_/\_