Thursday, May 25, 2006

So That My Heart Will Not Be Broken..

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fatehh



Thuttou Naahi Nehou

Salok Fareedh Jee
Ang 1378
Sheikh Fareedh Jee:

ਫਰੀਦਾ ਗਲੀਏ ਿਚਕੜੁ ਦੂਿਰ ਘਰੁ ਨਾਿਲ ਿਪਆਰੇ ਨੇਹੁ ॥
ਚਲਾ ਤ ਿਭਜੈ ਕੰਬਲੀ ਰਹਾਂ ਤ ਤੁਟੈ ਨੇਹੁ ॥24॥
ਿਭਜਉ ਿਸਜਉ ਕੰਬਲੀ ਅਲਹ ਵਰਸਉ ਮੇਹੁ ॥
ਜਾਇ ਿਮਲਾ ਿਤਨਾ ਸਜਣਾ ਤੁਟਉ ਨਾਹੀ ਨੇਹੁ ॥25॥

Fareedhaa Galleeeae Chikarh Dhoor Ghar Naal Piaarae Naehu ||
Challaa Th Bhijai Ka(n)ballee Rahaa(n) Th Thuttai Naehu ||24||
Bhijjou Sijjou Ka(n)ballee Aleh Varsou Maehu ||
Jaae Millaa Thinaa SajNaa Thuttou Naahee Naehu ||25||

Fareed, the path is muddy, and the house of my Beloved is so far away.
If I go out, my blanket will get soaked, but if I remain at home, then my heart will be broken. ||24||
My blanket is soaked, drenched with the downpour of the Lord's Rain.
I am going out to meet my Friend, so that my heart will not be broken. ||25||


bhullchukmaaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fatehh

12 Responses to “So That My Heart Will Not Be Broken..”

TeraRoop said...

TeraRoop Projections (c)

hehehe

*wink*

Any and all questions, comments, complaints, suggestions, or any combination of the aforementioned are completely welcome. In fact, even requested.

=)

TeraRoop said...

lol, just realized I've already posted the Shabad before =)

Anonymous said...

:)

ss said...

It speaks to me loud and clear.

I think you should post it again sometime soon; twice is not nearly enough :-)

ss said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/solarider/156691078/

:-)

TeraRoop said...

Can't view FlickR veerji.. which is why none of the pics I promised have been uploaded.. and your pics haven't been invaded by useless TR comments =)

ss said...

Hmmm - try clearing out your browser cache.

Are you using Firefox - if not give that a go.

getfirefox.com

I got loads of new pics up :-)

ss said...

Oh also available via

http://solarider.org/photos

and the one I was trying to point out is
http://solarider.org/photos/show/recent/page/1/photo/silliehead-c-teraroop

And all of this should really be under the Kim Bolan post and not here!

TeraRoop said...

I did clean out the cache.. quiteeee some time ago.. cleared out all cookies, deleted all history.. which wasnt kept over a day anyway.. i dont know what's up.. i can't open it on papa ji's computer either

i already use firefox jeeo..

hahaha i saw the pic.. hilarious.. loll.. okay so i cant comment on them directly, but i can view the pics through your blog, thats good..

mmm..

how are you?

and i want to say.. let's talk on a mortal level..

lol.

ss said...

And now also

http://paneet.blogspot.com/2006/11/i-was-reading-some-of-comments-on.html
(http://tinyurl.com/yd4l36)

TeraRoop said...

hanji dekh lia si ji..

hehe lacto vegetarianism

zindabad!

Leave a Reply

_/\_