Sunday, April 16, 2006

Hukam

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

It feels so good {major undestatement} to feel Guru Ji speaking to me.. really speaking to me.

Today, when I read this HukamNaama, I really felt as though it had come just for me. Thank You Pyaareo.. thank You.


ਰਾਗੁ ਸੋਰਠਿ ਬਾਣੀ ਭਗਤ ਰਵਿਦਾਸ ਜੀ ਕੀ
ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥

ਜਬ ਹਮ ਹੋਤੇ ਤਬ ਤੂ ਨਾਹੀ ਅਬ ਤੂਹੀ ਮੈ ਨਾਹੀ ॥ ਅਨਲ ਅਗਮ ਜੈਸੇ ਲਹਰਿ ਮਇ ਓਦਧਿ ਜਲ ਕੇਵਲ ਜਲ ਮਾਂਹੀ ॥1॥ ਮਾਧਵੇ ਕਿਆ ਕਹੀਐ ਭ੍ਰਮੁ ਐਸਾ ॥ ਜੈਸਾ ਮਾਨੀਐ ਹੋਇ ਨ ਤੈਸਾ ॥1॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ ਨਰਪਤਿ ਏਕੁ ਸਿੰਘਾਸਨਿ ਸੋਇਆ ਸੁਪਨੇ ਭਇਆ ਭਿਖਾਰੀ ॥ ਅਛਤ ਰਾਜ ਬਿਛੁਰਤ ਦੁਖੁ ਪਾਇਆ ਸੋ ਗਤਿ ਭਈ ਹਮਾਰੀ ॥2॥ ਰਾਜ ਭੁਇਅੰਗ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਗ ਜੈਸੇ ਹਹਿ ਅਬ ਕਛੁ ਮਰਮੁ ਜਨਾਇਆ ॥ ਅਨਿਕ ਕਟਕ ਜੈਸੇ ਭੂਲਿ ਪਰੇ ਅਬ ਕਹਤੇ ਕਹਨੁ ਨ ਆਇਆ ॥3॥ ਸਰਬੇ ਏਕੁ ਅਨੇਕੈ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਸਭ ਘਟ ਭੁੋਗਵੈ ਸੋਈ ॥ ਕਹਿ ਰਵਿਦਾਸ ਹਾਥ ਪੈ ਨੇਰੈ ਸਹਜੇ ਹੋਇ ਸੁ ਹੋਈ ॥4॥1॥


When I am in my ego, then You are not with me. Now that You are with me, there is no egotism within me. The wind may raise up huge waves in the vast ocean, but they are just water in water. || 1 || O Lord, what can I say about such an illusion? Things are not as they seem. || 1 || Pause || It is like the king, who falls asleep upon his throne, and dreams that he is a beggar. His kingdom is intact, but separated from it, he suffers in sorrow. Such is my own condition. || 2 || Like the story of the rope mistaken for a snake, the mystery has now been explained to me. Like the many bracelets, which I mistakenly thought were gold; now, I do not say what I said then. || 3 || The One Lord is pervading the many forms; He enjoys Himself in all hearts. Says Ravi Daas, the Lord is nearer than our own hands and feet. Whatever will be, will be. || 4 || 1 ||


bhull chuk maaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

12 Responses to “Hukam”

Anonymous said...

For me also it felt like Guru Ji was just speaking to me. I had tears in my eyes. Amazing how one can really feel his embrance.

moorakh_mughad said...

Vaaheguroo..

Anonymous said...

Hey, you did a good job at singing this shabad too. ^-^ Also, i'd love to see you guess who this is. I finally found your web thingie.

manpreet kaur said...

Isn't it wonderful, how He is speaking to us?
And we,little humans, know what He means though we all have our own different little background stories...
Waheguru blesses you!
(and please keep your blog..)

TeraRoop said...

anonymous Jeeo, I've never sung this Shabad before in my life =)

Are you sure you've 'found' the correct person? haha

ah Manpreet Kaur Jeeeeee, I am honored to receive a comment from you. It is indeed amazing how He speaks to us.. we sometimes clamp our hands over our ears, however, and refuse to move them. Waheguru Ji does indeed bless me.. I wish I was really grateful.

I am keeping my blog =)

ss said...

"I am keeping my blog =)"

:-)

yayayayayay!!!!! ur keeping ur blog!!!!!!!!!

when will u be posting the nagar kirtan pics? :-P

TeraRoop said...

hahaha bhainay i havent any

and yeah, i duno why everyone thinks im getting rid of it.. i did say i was going to keep it in that post of mine lol

Chardeekalaa!

lolz...i knew u would keep it...

may guru ji bless you with more and more gursikhi and charhdikala sangat :-)

Singhstah said...

vaheguroo jeeo

Leave a Reply

_/\_