Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A Bit of Keerat

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

While I'm held up a bit by the task of paying attention to the life I left behind a couple of years or so ago {i.e. being lazy}, I decided to make up for all those unkept 'promises' of mine, saying I'd be posting about this or that next. So.. what better than the praises of God with which to appease my fellow bloggers? =P

The following are some tracks which Papa Jee gave to me a while back, but I haven't been able to find them online, and he doesn't remember where he got them from either. Then someone very kind stumbled upon my blog, and sent me an e-mail from a nice site on which I can upload files up to 100 MB in size. Many thanks to you =)

Ek Palak Sukh Saadh Smaagam
Gurmukh Kot Udhaardaa
Peevohu Pahul Khandedhaar
Sehaj Kathhaa Prabh Ki Ath Meethhi - 1
Sehaj Kathhaa Prabh Ki Ath Meethhi - 2

I'd recommend listening to them in order. I do not know the name of the Bibi Ji doing the Kirtan, but the tracks were labeled as being sung by 'Dodra Sangat'.

Seeing as how next week is Spring Break, I'll have plenty of time to balance out my life with the internet, resolve my remaining affairs, and be on my way. I realize I haven't made this announcement on my blog, as I have on messengers..

For quite a bit of time, I'd been considering leaving the internet as I've done before {twice, I think}. This time, though, it'd be a more permanent action. I decided quite recently that I would indeed leave. However, my blog was an issue. I do not really have a considerable amount of attachment to it, as is quite obvious lol. The only thing I'd had a considerable amount of mental debate over was commenting =). I suppose I'll just cross that bridge when I come to it. It's just that.. for once since I lost my first blog, I'd like to stick to a blog that I've started. It's a matter of will, and bringing myself back into the pattern I once followed years ago. Well, less of a pattern.. but to develop certain skills of mine once again. We'll just see how that goes.

Here's to the raking away of an old pile of leaves.. and the sprouting of new ones on this slender tree branch.

Well, that's all for tonight, I'm up past my bedtime - nothing new there, actually, I'm just not in bed.. hehe

bhull chuk maaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsaaa.. Waheguru Ji Ki Fatehh!

4 Responses to “A Bit of Keerat”

Singhstah said...

ur leaving?? plz say it aint so. I dont understand, are you keeping this blog?

How long till you leave?
Is that why you havent been online in so long?

plzzzzzz plzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzz dont leave my dearest little bhenaa...this is the only way i can find out how ur doing in the long absences tht we dont get to c each other or talk....i support u all the way...but plz plz plz keep ur blog...even if u update it once a month....love u sooo soooo much...i hope ur taking care of urself....how's tht leg? better?

btw...im gonna try 2 convince my mum and dad to cum to fremont for vaisakhi (even tho it's supposed to be ur turn to cum to san jose...but i'll make an acception this year :-P)

now u be gud and take care of urself...i'll c u soon....

te amo muchisimo mi hermanita bonita.....muah!!

satvinder said...

happy vaisakhi for tomorrow little one (",)

rsingh said...

Khalsa Di Sajhna Di Divas Uta Lakh Lakh Vadayaa. Have loads of Chocie Pudding :D hehe

a(n)mrith naam nidhhaan hai mil peevahu bhaaee ||

Leave a Reply

_/\_