Monday, January 02, 2006

Rakhiaa de Shabad - III

Vaahiguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsa Vaahiguroo Jee Kee Fatehh

Salok ||
Shalok:

Jeh Saadhhoo Gobidh Bhajan Keerathan Naanak Neeth ||
Where the Holy people constantly vibrate the Kirtan of the Praises of the Lord of the Universe, O Nanak

Naa Ho Naa Thoo(n) Neh Shhuttehi Nikatt N Jaaeeahu Dhooth ||1||
- the Righteous Judge says, ""Do not approach that place, O Messenger of Death, or else neither you nor I shall escape!""||1||

and
Salok Ma 5 ||
Shalok, Fifth Mehl:

Man Mehi Chithavo Chithavanee Oudham Karo Out(h) Neeth ||
Within my mind, I think thoughts of always rising early, and making the effort.

Har Keerathan Kaa Aaharo Har Dhaehu Naanak Kae Meeth ||1||
O Lord, my Friend, please bless Nanak with the habit of singing the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises. ||1||

One more to go.. if I even copied the correct Shabads.

Turns out I don't have to leave yet.. haha, yes, I've noticed, almost every time I say something is going be one way, it turns out to be another.. oh well. Guroo Jee wants me to appear a liar.. fix my homai issues =).

A word to the wise - don't read these Rakhiaa de Shabad together, in succession, until right before you sleep. The same applies to Kirtan Sohila Saahib. More later, I'm getting sent to bed haha.

bhull chuk maaf karan di kripaalta bakshni Maharaj..

Vaahiguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsa Vaahiguroo Jee Kee Fatehhh !!

8 Responses to “Rakhiaa de Shabad - III”

ss said...

"I'm getting sent to bed haha."

:)

TeraRoop said...

haha heyyy

I bet you got sent to bed at my age, too. Okay, maybe not.. but yeah!

:p

Singhstah said...

getting sent to bed is like an everyday occurence to me lolzzzzz

ss said...

Erm my mum still rings me up and tells me to go to bed - mind you she is just getting up at the time :-)

Must sleep more!

Novtej said...

Thanks for that, for the first time i actually thought about the meaning of the salok we read before Sohilla sahib. When you understand what you say, I suppose you try to say it with more affection (",)

TeraRoop said...

haha don't thank me - I only did it to benefit myself =D.

hehe if you're serious about ur mum calling you up to send you to bed - AWWWWW how cuuutieeee hehehe

Me and uttam veerji are in the same boat.. lil kiddies.. getting sent to bed *shakes head sadly*

DUDE I CANT WAIT TIL I CAN DRIIIIVVEEEE !!!

Someone mind telling me what (",) is? I see it everywhere..

Gurvinderpal said...

psst how come i just found out about ur blog now ha

Leave a Reply

_/\_