Friday, January 20, 2006

Perfection

Waheguru Jee Kaa Khaalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh



True, Beautious, Wondrous, Amazing, Gorgeous, Graceful, Loving,
Kind, Courageous, Magnificent, Lovely,
Endlessly Indescribable
Perfection.

There would be no me, without Guru Jee.

I can't even say enough about Him to do Him any justice, and I am sure all of you have much more appreciation and gratitude towards Him than I, so there is no need to try and put His.. His.. Him into words.. each and every attempt will fail.

I love You Guru Jee!

Endless thanks to Guru Jee Maharaj for showing me His wondrous Roop through His Gursikh sevaadaar in this post.

I realize my own post has nothing at all to do with His, but I saw the picture and I just felt, of a sudden.. sort of whooshed away! I was listening to the Shabad 'SuNo Benantheeaa Suaamee Maerae Raam' {sung by Bhai Sahib Amolak Singh Jee}, 'Kaam Krodh Lobh Jhooth Nindaa Inn Thae Aap Chhaddaavo' {sung by Bhai Sahib Bhai Tejinderpal Singh Jee =D [I'd like to stop here and give a big thank you to Sandeep Singh Veerjee for sending me both of those amazingly sung Shabads]}, and 'Raama Hum Daasn Daas Kareejai' {sung by Bhai Sahib Bhai Harpreet Singh Jee [thank you Vikram Veerjee for that amazing track]}, as well as my most favoritest track of all time sung by my most favoritest Keertanee of all time - 'Darsan Har Dekhan Ke Thaaee'eeeeeeee {sung by Bhai Sahib Bhai Manmohan Singh Jeeeee =DD}. ALL of these tracks get me so caught up in my ever-present semi Bairaag state, but today.. today, all day was spent feeling a lack of something, unable to figure out exactly what.. then I listened to these in succession and I was breathless.

I was overcome with an excruciating amount of physical pain, and could not utter a word.. my pain in separation of Guru Jee was so much stronger, that must be what made me forget.. Pangthees I would never think I knew about began to whirl about my mind, teaching me this, reminding me that, not letting me let go of that wondrously amazing, beautifully pure hand that has held me and guided me throughout the entirety of my life.. and then I saw this picture - which I had already seen before! - and even though my murakh mind would normally have given it no more signifcance than any other amazingly beautiful picture of Guru Jee, today.. I could not resist it.

I'm a retard. hahhaa I'm so giddy now, lightheaded, the way a young girl is supposed to feel around a lover, I feel one, tiny, less-than-a-millimeter step closer to my Husband Lord, but I am impure, my time has not yet arrived to be wed, this soul-bride is as of yet completely immature, too much so to share her pavithr Pathi Parmeshar's bed.

I'm talking too much, and don't know what to say. Whatever happened to this being my article blog? Okay I'm going to dig up my articles and post those once finals are over and done with - they are at least a bit more comprehensive than the stuff I come out with these days.

ahhhhhhh Guuuurrrroooooooo

=))))))))))))

bhullchukmaaf PithaaJeeeeeeeeeeee
Waheguru Jee Kaa Khaalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fatehhhh!!!

P.S. Nearly forgot {well, did forget, but came back, didn't I?} to say that the requested information on Gurmukhi fonts is up in a comment in my previous post.

Wow, lotsa links.

=D eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

6 Responses to “Perfection”

Gurvinderpal said...

THis Kaur ROcks.. soo much my socks fell of =)

Singhstah said...

Ok this post asked for it......

GRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GURRRRR GURRRRO VAH
VAHGRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOO

GAJKE BOLAVO SOOOOONIHAAAAL SATSRI AKAAAL.

In one word "BAIRAAG"

Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee


Vaahiguroo, Dhan Vaahiguroo


Keep in chardikala :)

Anonymous said...

maharaj satguru pita ji is so amazingly beautifully gorgeousfull just like his gursikhs.

TeraRoop said...

=)))))))))))))))))

=)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

=DD

FaujKaur said...

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji!
- Wonderful Seva Bhenji!

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

Leave a Reply

_/\_