Saturday, January 07, 2006

Gurmukhi Font !!

ਵਾਿਹਗੁਰੂ

^^ yayy!!

ਅੰਤ ਿਵਚ ਿਮਲ ਹੀ ਗਇਆ,ਿਫਰ। ਪਿਰ ਿਸਹਾਰੀ ਗਲਤ ਜਗਾ ਿਵਚ ਲਗਦੀ ਹੈ ਸਾਿਰਅਾਂ ਦੀ।

^^ yayy!!

I managed to figure out how to put the 'sihaari' in the right place, though. It's going to take a while to get used to that - I'm glad pretty much all I'm ever going to use this for is STTM. haha, my grammar and spelling are horrible.

Rakhiaa de Shabad IV is up below. =D {next goal: get smilies =P.

yeah, see how badly I need smilies?}

Good night =)

Vaahiguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsa Vaahiguroo Jee Kee Fatehh!!

ORR

ਵਾਿਹਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ! ਵਾਿਹਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ!

=DD

9 Responses to “Gurmukhi Font !!”

ss said...

erm yeah - go to bed :)

rsingh said...

yeh go to bed... LOL shes craving comments hehe :P

TeraRoop said...

no I'm not!

YOU are, sillie meanie veerjee :p

Anonymous said...

lol :)

the sihari isn't properly joined -- i think thats because in normal panjabi typing we type "i" first then the letter... however with the unicode panjabi font you got to type the letter first then "i" (i.e. the sihari).

Novtej said...

yeah i was abt to say, but manvir singh beat me to it! the letter first then the sihari :)

TeraRoop said...

noo.. you have to do the sihaari, then a space, then the letter.. cause the way u all are saying it, the sihaari shows up after the letter its supposed to be on..

=(

Gurvinderpal said...

PSST HOW did you do that hehe i have another way of doing it hehe
wqell its won't let me load up another style boo =(
yeaaa

Leave a Reply

_/\_