Tuesday, January 10, 2006

'and the hukamnama'

Waheguru Jee Kaa Khaalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh

ਸਲੋਕ ਮ: 5 ॥
Salok M: 5 ||
Shalok, Fifth Mehl:

ਿਡਠੜੋ ਹਭ ਠਾਇ ਊਣ ਨ ਕਾਈ ਜਾਇ ॥
Ddit(h)arro Habh T(h)aae Oon N Kaaee Jaae ||
I have seen all places; there is no place without Him.

ਨਾਨਕ ਲਧਾ ਿਤਨ ਸੁਆਉ ਿਜਨਾ ਸਿਤਗੁਰੁ ਭੇਿਟਆ ॥1॥
Naanak Ladhhaa Thin Suaao Jinaa Sathigur Bhaettiaa ||1||
O Nanak, those who meet with the True Guru find the object of life.

Rajinder Singh Veerjee

Even the tears flowing down your cheeks are a gift from that Glorious God. Do not despair.. there is no pain.. it is all a blessing from Him.


Gurjeet Kaur Bhenjee

Amazingly lovely.. Guroo Jee is so sweet, so perfect..

I dedicate this post tonight to two Gurmukh Veers in my life, who I hold so dear to my heart, it's hard to believe I did not know them all my life.. for those of you in the world who look down upon the love within my heart, I've no words to disprove what you believe about me and my dear, incredibly wonderful brothers. For those of you out there who cannot accept the love between a brother and sister as reality, and you reflect and portray your own unclean, rather, filthy thoughts as the actions of others; for those of you out there who jump automatically to the worst of conclusions possible upon hearing of the love between a son of Dhan Sri Dasmesh Paatsaah and a daughter of Shaahan Shaah Maharaj Guroo Gobind Singh Jee; for those of you who could not ever have loved as I do, because you allow blatantly your misconception to soil the pure names of my dearer-than-life brothers - this lies as tribute to my prem, and yes moh, and my determination to continue to love them with all my heart, for not only are they two of the sweetest people I have ever known, they are on the path to becoming two of Maharaj Jee de truest Gurmukhs.

Soil your mouth and pollute your soul with your filthy diatribe of insults and slander, you cannot afflict us with your unending pain - we have the Guroo on our side, and nothing can defeat us. NOTHING, do you understand? Nothing.

okay there's so much more inside but that's enough venting for a year.

bhull chuk maaf karan di kripaalta bakshni Maharajjj

Waheguru Jee Kaa Khaalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fatehhhh

8 Responses to “'and the hukamnama'”

rsingh said...

ਸੂਹੀ ਮਹਲਾ 4 ॥
ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮਾ ਹਰਿ ਰੰਙੁ ਹੈ ਹਰਿ ਰੰਙੁ ਮਜੀਠੈ ਰੰਙੁ ॥
ਗੁਰਿ ਤੁਠੈ ਹਰਿ ਰੰਗੁ ਚਾੜਿਆ ਫਿਰਿ ਬਹੁੜਿ ਨ ਹੋਵੀ ਭੰਙੁ ॥1॥
ਮੇਰੇ ਮਨ ਹਰਿ ਰਾਮ ਨਾਮਿ ਕਰਿ ਰੰਙੁ ॥
ਗੁਰਿ ਤੁਠੈ ਹਰਿ ਉਪਦੇਸਿਆ ਹਰਿ ਭੇਟਿਆ ਰਾਉ ਨਿਸੰਙੁ ॥1॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
ਮੁੰਧ ਇਆਣੀ ਮਨਮੁਖੀ ਫਿਰਿ ਆਵਣ ਜਾਣਾ ਅੰਙੁ ॥
ਹਰਿ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਚਿਤਿ ਨ ਆਇਓ ਮਨਿ ਦੂਜਾ ਭਾਉ ਸਹਲੰਙੁ ॥2॥
ਹਮ ਮੈਲੁ ਭਰੇ ਦੁਹਚਾਰੀਆ ਹਰਿ ਰਾਖਹੁ ਅੰਗੀ ਅੰਙੁ ॥
ਗੁਰਿ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਸਰਿ ਨਵਲਾਇਆ ਸਭਿ ਲਾਥੇ ਕਿਲਵਿਖ ਪੰਙੁ ॥3॥
ਹਰਿ ਦੀਨਾ ਦੀਨ ਦਇਆਲ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਸਤਸੰਗਤਿ ਮੇਲਹੁ ਸੰਙੁ ॥
ਮਿਲਿ ਸੰਗਤਿ ਹਰਿ ਰੰਗੁ ਪਾਇਆ ਜਨ ਨਾਨਕ ਮਨਿ ਤਨਿ ਰੰਙੁ ॥4॥3॥
http://www.sikhitothemax.com/Page.asp?SourceID=G&PageNo=&ShabadID=2794&Format=2
In panjabi there are many words for "LOVE" but there is only one true Love, when you fall in that state you cant live with out someone and would do anything for them. I cant imagine this pappie being in that state ever with vahiguroo. Can you imagine the bliss, no worries nothing, vahiguroo.

now back to my worries of next weeks exams and coursework due in today :(
Anng Sang Vahiguroo

rsingh said...

1 other thing, I cant stay away from my sis hehe... Never care about what people say, only care about Guroo no one else. :) as long as Guroo is with you you have everything. And no matter what we do GUroo is with us because hes so cool, best friend, bor, mum, sister, dad all in one. Satnaam Vahiguroo :)

ਗੁਰੂ ਗੁਰੂ ਜਪਿ ਮੀਤ ਹਮਾਰੇ ॥
guroo guroo jap meeth hamaarae ||
Chant and meditate on the Guru, the Guru, O my friend.
VAHIGUUROOOO

Novtej said...

aaaaahhhhhhhh...ok ok i hope you see it now :p

(",)

that smiley was supposed to show a smiling smiley:
http://www.novtej.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/teraroopssmiley.jpg
enjoy!

Gurvinderpal said...

awwwwwwwwww so cool photo too =)

Anonymous said...

Vahiguru ji ka khalsa, Vahiguru ji ki fateh.

TeraRoop said...

Waheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsa Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Anonymous said...

well im your bro but i aint no gurmukh, i want a posted dedicated to me aswell...

TeraRoop said...

well.. tell me who you are, and I might do just that =)

Leave a Reply

_/\_