Thursday, December 29, 2005

Rakhiaa de Shabad - II

Vaahiguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa! Vaahiguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

Second Shabad read before Keertan Sohilaa Saahib.

This Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Bilaaval on Ang 819

Bilaaval Mehalaa 5 ||
Bilaaval, Fifth Mehl:

Thaathee Vaao N Lagee Paarabreham Saranaaee ||
The hot wind does not even touch one who is under the Protection of the Supreme Lord God.

Chougiradh Hamaarai Raam Kaar Dhukh Lagai N Bhaaee ||1||
On all four sides I am surrounded by the Lord's Circle of Protection; pain does not afflict me, O Siblings of Destiny. ||1||

Sathigur Pooraa Bhaettiaa Jin BaNath BaNaaee ||
I have met the Perfect True Guru, who has done this deed.

Raam Naam Aoukhadhh Dheeaa Eaekaa Liv Laaee ||1|| rehaao ||
He has given me the medicine of the Lord's Name, and I enshrine love for the One Lord. ||1||Pause||

Raakh Leeeae Thin Rakhanehaar Sabh Biaadhh Mittaaee ||
The Savior Lord has saved me, and eradicated all my sickness.

Kahu Naanak Kirapaa Bhee Prabh Bheae Sehaaee ||2||15||79||
Says Nanak, God has showered me with His Mercy; He has become my help and support. ||2||15||79||


Vaahigurooo.. Aman.. thanks for getting me started on this.. wheeeeeeee =D

Kirpaa Karke bhull chuk maaf karnee Maharaj.

Vaahiguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa! Vaahiguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

4 Responses to “Rakhiaa de Shabad - II”

Avi said...

oh right.. TO because my cousins are visiting there right now. && like i need my cousin before i kill myself 0=]

i think they comin back tomorrow so its all good lol

TeraRoop said...

hmm.

very emo child. :p

cheer up a bit. and if u kill urself, someone will be very sad. actually, all of ur friends will. so dont.

=D <-- even though aman doesnt read this, MINE.

aman said...

yes i do woman

mine

=D

TeraRoop said...

ah u do.

no, child - mine.

=D

now let's get back to Sikhi.. lol

Leave a Reply

_/\_