Sunday, December 25, 2005

The Post That Restarted It All Again

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Posted on November 8, 2005, at Xeno-Sikhs.

hahaha comments still made me smile.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

There is so much krodh in this world. Right when you feel as if you’re close to ridding yourself of the pest, it comes flying back in with a few ugly bogey friends. It pops up in the most unexpected places, not even justified. The mind is soothed by allowing anger to escape in the form of profanity, or physical violence. People throw meaningless taunts at each other, driven to hatred by jealousy and greed. Kaljug is cruel, and - excuse me for the metaphor - in its teenage years. It can only get worse.. as Kaljug is destined to be. Then comes Satyug, the relief.. However, we are trapped in Kaljug - for now. Who knows whether Satyug arrives in our lifetime or not? Not me, that’s for sure.. Kaljug Mein Eko Naam Udhaar.. Waheguruu right when I feel as though my krodh is close to defeat, my love for Guru Ji has finally fought its way to victory over the damning vikaar, it comes back. The feeling of anger itself, however, is so quickly gone, as suddenly as it came, and it leaves me in pain, in despair.

Stupid krodh. It takes advantage of you, it enjoys itself. It causes so many problems, and continues to ravage the soul, nearly each and every single panj-tatted soul on this earth.

It’s funny. I came straight here with my anger. It wasn’t completely random, either. I could have posted it on my own blog, but didn’t. There’s a reason.. but it’s stupid lol. As soon as I got here, though, the krodh was gone. I wasn’t even mad throughout the process of actually dignifying his comments with a response. I think I’m getting there.

After an extensive introduction, the point of (as well as the conclusion to) this post:

This Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Salok Sehshritee on [Ang] 1357

neh seethala(n) cha(n)dhr dheveh neh seethala(n) baavan cha(n)dhaneh ||
The moon-god is not cool and calm, nor is the white sandalwood tree.

neh seethala(n) seeth ruthaen naanak seethala(n) saadhh svajaneh ||39||
The winter season is not cool; O Nanak, only the Holy friends, the Saints, are cool and calm. ||39||


Naam is the best cure for anything and everything. Do not ever doubt its power! The beauty of Naam, the power, its lovely healing touch - Naam is everything, and is indescribable. Naam is ALL.

Waheguru Ji maharaj apnae bachiaan te mehar karan.

bhull chuk maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!


Kirpaa karke bhull chuk maaf karni Maharaj

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

No response to “The Post That Restarted It All Again”

Leave a Reply

_/\_