Saturday, December 03, 2005

Indians Love Bush?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

haha ok I had to post this - I ran across it while looking for pictures for my project.



X ]p

hahahhaa bhull chuk maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

9 Responses to “Indians Love Bush?”

Novtej said...

hahahahahahha....what a pindu. And as for the lady holding the sign about global peace...what!!! Im sure the world is a lot more vulnerable to terrorist attacks now, then they were before invading iraq.

TeraRoop said...

hahaha.. exactly.

the funniest/most sad part is that most of the people clearly visible in the picture are children.

Anonymous said...

I like your profile pic jiyo ...=D

TeraRoop said...

thank you jeeo. : )

rsingh said...

yeh I like the pic to. I also liked the one before.. hehe

sskhalsa said...

republicans zindhabad

TeraRoop said...

"ahahahah".. nyyyce

Anonymous said...

the idiot in that picture is Maninderjit Bitta who hunted Kharku Singhs and is leader of the All India Anti Terrorist Association.

Leave a Reply

_/\_