Monday, December 26, 2005

Fixed

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Earlier on, some links had been disabled, or would take visitors to incorrectly linked pages.

The problem has been fixed, and to my knowledge, all the links are working properly. I had added 17 or so links last night, but due to not having the time to test them all yet {more like too lazy to bother checking 17 links in addition to the orginal links already up}, I've hidden these links. Hopefully, they will be up soon.

If anyone can recommend some amazing Bairaag Keertan, my benthee is, please do so. I have been searching for some time, but it is kind of difficult with limited time when the tracks are not named by Shabad or Raag, but only by date, place the Keertan was done, and/or Keertani.

I got a few random comments from people, and I have no idea whatsoever who they are. I think I deleted them before anyone could have seen them.. but if anyone did see them, I am sorry for the potentially offensive profanity. I considered posting a response to them, but I'd rather not - at least not yet. If they bother to comment again, I will put comments under moderation, as well as post a filtered version of their comments along with a rebuttal {haha ok, I just wanted an excuse to say that extremely fun word}. I'm on the edge of sounding verbose, perhaps I should stop. Too late. Anyway, the only reason I'm even bothering to consider responding to their comments is because the questions they so insultingly posted here, with no intention of actually engaging in an intellectual discussion, or even receiving an answer, were quite relevant.

Also - I need help in changing my blog's main post font. Due to my very selective memory, I can't recall how I changed it in the first place. Any help is more than welcome lol.

: ) So.. how is everyone?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

14 Responses to “Fixed”

ss said...

Bhenji,

I would love to leave a nice long response to your queries but erm I'm too tired ;-)

Posting endless pictures on my blog is apping me - need sleeeep.

Just wanted to say hi and anyone who writes a whole paragraph just so that they can use the word rebuttal deserves a hi ;-)

Gurfateh
ss

TeraRoop said...

haha, I guess I'll have to wait until you've had a nice long nap, huh?

I can sympathise.. spend the entire day taking pictures, come home and play with babies {although, for me, it was either homework, or Guruduara Sahib lol}, then spend the night uploading the day's pictures. I've been sleepless the past couple of nights myself.. not fun, is it? :p

Thanks for saying hi, then, and anyone who says hi to a person for writing an entire paragraph just so that they can use the word rebuttal deserves thanks. gotcha ; )

Vaahiguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa! Vaahiguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

pavandeep said...

"verbose" is pretty fancy too!
can you tell me why you were hyper? please, pretty please???

you know when someone leaves a comment on your blog... you can change your blog settings so that the comment gets sent to your email account. it helps us bloggers stay current.

why don't you put the pictures you took today (and any others) up on your blog?

rsingh said...

how you doing. Yeh as pavandeep said turn that email thing on. Also turn on Word Verification this stops the auto spam blogs. :) speak to you soon.

rsingh said...

woops btw I forgot to say check out My blog audio link.

http://rskhalsa.blogspot.com/2005/12/audio.html

and listen to--->
Bhai-Balbir-Singh---Shaheed-Baba-Deep-Singh-Divaan--1'

(I'll try and load the second part soon.) :D

suckmydickwhore said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Singhstah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Singhstah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TeraRoop said...

ahahahah.. hahahahhaahahaha

lolol

hahahahahaha.

haahaha i cant delete it.. lol.

TeraRoop said...

neeeever mind.. deleted.. although, i do wana say sorry for the lingering profanity in the person's name. i just want it to be there, to show the comment was actually there.

again, sorry to anyone who saw the comments.

post definitely coming up.

Novtej said...

hahhahaaha

yeh turn that email thing on as thats what reminds me about my blog :D

Singhstah said...

great that u can delete it now, hopefuly he wont come back

rsingh said...

Quote/
ahahahah.. hahahahhaahahaha

lolol

hahahahahaha.

haahaha i cant delete it.. lol.
/End Quote

ummm you doing ok... scarry laugh.. I think you need to stay away from the Sugary foods :=P hehe

gurjeet kaur said...

bhanji you are so unbelievably cute. :P

Leave a Reply

_/\_