Saturday, December 10, 2005

'Baani Art' - Koorh !!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

So I found the picture a while back on a very interesting photoblog which I will post the link for if I can find the blog again. I DL'd a few pictures form this blog that will be perfect in my project - when I get to it.

Anyway I had this in mind for quite some time, and finally did it today.



I'm still thinking about the last line - I might change the font and move it down a bit. The only reason I had it so close, is because the tops of the letters "l", "h", and "b" were cut off, and had holes. We'll see.

Interesting couple of days.

I love my Guru Ji. :D {I still need smilies}

bhull chuk maaf.. may Guru Ji Maharaj have Kirpaa on all

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

5 Responses to “'Baani Art' - Koorh !!”

GP said...

awesome!!

TeraRoop said...

why, thank u very much jeeo.. it was all Him.

now, if of course you wouldnt mind telling me.. do i know u jeeo?

Gurjeet Kaur said...

bhanji that's great but it's a little hard to tell that she's wearing a saarhi and that's her stomach.. took me a while anyways :P

maybe you could add a little bit more of the picture to the top and bottom?

TeraRoop said...

haha i didnt crop it, the picture is jst tht.. only this is smaller than the original, which was humongous - i didnt really edit the picture itself.. just fixed the colors a bit..

haha sorry..!

i'll try to see wht i can do, though - thanks for the feedback : )

Anonymous said...

the lengha was quite nice hehe
good blog

Leave a Reply

_/\_