Wednesday, November 30, 2005

411

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Well, computer's all fixed now *YAY* it runs so fast and clean and smooth and *YAYYY*. Papa Ji had to reformat it a second time because it was all weirdo when he did it the first time. But now it's fine.. one thing that really got to me.. I HAVE TO REINSTALL THE GURMUKHI FONTS lol.. and my trial version is gone. *tear, tear*

Anyway, I'm just trying to put my stuff in order, because deadlines are approaching.. ooh and I've got three more projects, these should be fun.. I need Windows Movie Maker again.. I have to re-do entirely one of the old vids, it got messed up in saving it to the flash drive. oh well, funfun.

And yeah, I don't know about posting yet - I just want to get everything back in order again.

Hope all is well with all of you {like four people? : ) say, I should get a tracker.. ah but all the good ones cost money and I can't do any of that yet.. oh well too bad.}

bhull chuk maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

p.s. eDit..

Sikhs harassed in California prisons

2 Responses to “411”

pavandeep said...

I bet there are ONE MEEEELLION readers!

Anonymous said...

billions and billions :)

Leave a Reply

_/\_